2009 NCAA Tournament Brackets

So tourney time is finally upon us and I've rearranged my work schedule to accomodate watching all of the first round games possible... I told you guys this is my favorite sports event of the year! Below you'll find the brackets I filled out a mere 15 minutes after they were revealed on Sunday night, so these are purely gut instinct picks. This would probably explain why I have mostly higher seeds moving on and all the #1 seeds in the Final Four, which I highly doubt will actually occur again this year.

Just to prove that people that view themselves as experts really aren't all that far ahead of the rest of the world, I've asked my wife to fill out a bracket as well, keep in mind she could care less about sports in general and the only thing she knows about college basketball is that I love Duke and I hate UNC, so therefore she's supposed to feel the same. You'll find her bracket included below as well for entertainment purposes. I've already warned her that I will not talk to her for several days if she happens to do better than me.

Check back frequently throughout the tournament as I give my thoughts after each round.

Scott's Picks:
Amanda's Picks:
Devin's Picks:

Follow Us

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Topics